Welcome to my poetry blog !!

Welcome to my wor'l'd of English, Hindi and Punjabi poetry. All my works are registered and copyright protected. No part should not be reproduced in any manner whatsoever and in any part of the world without the written consent.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Priceless Possession

The letters
that I wrote to you..
the letters
in which I poured my heart out
talked about my beliefs, my fears
my dreams, my tears
and wrote about things
to let you know
everything, first n foremost.

Even the things 
which bothered me
embarrassed me
depressed me
Things, I never told anyone 
I wrote to you those....

Today I found 
the bundle of those letters
neatly placed in your old dusty briefcase
untouched, unread, unopened... 

My priceless possession
my pride, my self respect 
intact..... protected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment