Welcome to my poetry blog !!

Welcome to my wor'l'd of English, Hindi and Punjabi poetry. All my works are registered and copyright protected. No part should not be reproduced in any manner whatsoever and in any part of the world without the written consent.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My life..untitled..(on this birthday)

न जाने आज मेरा कौन सा बर्थ डे है
तीन साल पहले ही तो पहला वोट दिया है
मैं उम्र को सालों में गिनती नहीं हूँ 
इन नम्बरों सालों को समझती नहीं हूँ

बेकार ब्यूटी ट्रीट्मेंट्स मैं कराती नहीं
बेवजह उम्र को भी मैं छुपाती नहीं
कैसा है जैसा है वैसा यह तन है
पर बच्चों का सा चंचल यह मन है

हर सुबह सूरज से धूप ले आती हूँ 
हर शाम चंदा के संग बतियाती हूँ
हँसती हूँ और गुनगुनाती हूँ
बच्चों सी खिलखिलाती हूँ

किसी किसी दिन थोड़ी बड़ी भी हो जाती हूँ
उस दिन गंदे कबूतरों की कलास लगाती हूँ
कुछ बेचारे कौवे भी सुबह को आ जातें हैं
उन्हें कभी कभी पंजाबी परांठे खिलाती हूँ

संवेदनशील कुछ ज़्यादा हूँ
सो भावुक हो पड़ती हूँ
मेरे बच्चे मुझ पे हँसते हैं
जब मैं यूँ ही रो पड़ती हूँ

वो भी फ़िकरे कसता है
जो मेरे अन्दर बसता है
"तुम सचमुच बेमिसाल हो
लुत्फ़ की टक्साल हो"
कह कर वो हँस पड़ता है

"थैंक यू, सब खुद ही करवाते हो
और मेरा नाम लगाते हो
मेरी हर ख़ुशी में तुम
कितने खुश हो जाते हो"
मैं सीटी मार चल देती हूँ

मगरूर नहीं मशहूर नहीं
पर मैं शोहरत से दूर नहीं
जब पाँवो से थक जाती हूँ
तो मैं उड़ने लग जाती हूँ.

मैं ज़िन्दगी के हरेक रस को
निचोड़ कर पिए जाती हूँ
इक इक पल में इक जीवन
कुछ ऐसे मैं जिए जाती हूँ

I share my birthday with Cliff Richard...I like his songs, full of life, very happy.. My birthday is my stock taking day. Today when I started my day this is exactly how I felt. So I wrote this poem. My mind refuses to grow old or get tired or feel sad.. There is so much to do in one life time... so so much. So I can not afford to waste my time..even with my aching feet I will go on...may be take off and start flying.. because someone out there is going to give me the wings and show me the way.

A heart felt thank you to so many friends who wished me today. I am overwhelmed with the love and blessings. I have every reason to smile. :) and laugh :D Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment