Welcome to my poetry blog !!

Welcome to my wor'l'd of English, Hindi and Punjabi poetry. All my works are registered and copyright protected. No part should not be reproduced in any manner whatsoever and in any part of the world without the written consent.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

To My Love

To My Love

Its been ages
since I left your home
to wander and to explore
from one lifetime to another

So long
since I felt the comfort of your arms
getting suffocated
in the arms of many men
in many lifetimes
yearning for true love
that was never there

Many lives
of fleeting pleasures
and never ending pain
Many lifetimes
of disgust, guilt, penance
and shame

A very tiring 
long journey
of superficial unions
in the make believe world
like a deep slumber
with dreams
so unreal

I am awake
at last
Nothing allures me any more
I want your love
just like before...


There have been some wonderful changes in my life and I know I have found back my love. I am still a sinner and stuck in the muck but I am aware and I am calling out my Krsna to pull me out...He is smiling at me.. He wants me to try some more.. I am certain He will hold my hand and embrace me forever.  (These words came out on paper sometime last month..)

Copyright Mridual aka writingdoll

No comments:

Post a Comment